Tuesday 1 September 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs and Leaminton again..

Aug 1st me and my mum took my 8 year old brother to see Walking with Dinosaurs because he's obsessed with TRex and knows everythinh there is to know about Dinosaurs. He loved it and I really enjoyed it, it was done really well! Quite scary and sad at times, they are really amazing and it totally brought on a new interest for me too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday evening we made the trip to Leamington for the last time to work at Evolve tonight it was a masked ball so a bit more clothing than last time and pretty glam. it was quite hard to dance though in a wig and mask etc i think i lost a stone sweating my ass off. Good night though as always and easy work, the only down side is the drive home and it was my turn and Caroline and Carissa fell asleep so i was all on my lonesome.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: