Tuesday 1 September 2009

Girls week 24th july

Photobucket
Photobucket
me,annie and mag and then with darrel in the village
Ive been looking forward to Friday 24th for ages as my friends from Cardiff Annie and Mag are coming down to stay. I met them both last year when i was in ibiza while i was still with Mathew Pritchard, Annie is his sister in law and Mag was the girlfriend of their friend Paul. Sarah was out with us all too and us girls just really hit it off. I was a bit worried at first when i met Annie as i knew she was very close to Mathew's ex so i hoped she liked me but in the end after a couple of drinks all you can be is yourself and we hit it off perfectly and ended up having a great week, Annie and her husband Adam (Trigg), Mag and Paul, me and Mathew and friend Robert and we have stayed friends ever since even now me and mathew arent together anymore. I see them as much as possible when im down there and stuff but we have never had just a girls night without the boys though i have had many with just the boys so its all exciting to have them come up to Manchester and stay at mine. We had a great weekend, drank lots of wine,had a girls night in and a mad night out, a good day shopping and a meal so we really enjoyed the weekend. i just wished we all lived closer so we could see each other more, i know alot of people doing the job i do and i love being sociable but there are only a few people that really know me and i value as true friends and Annie and Mag are two of those. Thanks for a great weekend girlies!!
The rest of the week was spent burning of that booze, i went to aerial, ballet, pilates and pole as well as taught burlesque and rehearsed with the girls. I had a bit of an impromptu night out with Rachel and Alex from The Grooming Academy Wed night too so all in all it was a great girly week of partying and pampering.
Photobucket
Photobucket
with Alex and Rach and the model crew..

No comments: