Wednesday 16 September 2009

BBC Radio interview and boys night out..

Myself and Kitty from The Glitter Kittens had an radio interview this afternoon for the bbc which was good fun, we were there to promote our Edinburgh Fringe shows aswell as Pride big weekend as thats what next for us. The interview went well, i have to consiously think about not swearing on the radio haha the fine is huge but luckily i got through it my usual polite self..
Here's the link for the show
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p003xs8r/Becky_Want_07_08_2009/

Friday night was party night and I went clubbing in Bolton with my bro, his friend Nathan, Pritch, Daint, Hudge and Ade..I hadn't seen the lads for a while so it was a great catch up and long over due. As always we got too drunk but had a right laugh, I think me and Daint got through a good few bottles of red wine and I left the club to head to a bar holding a full bottle of Jack complete with pourer so its safe to say the drinks were flowing. It's always a good night with these guys, i miss them loads so will have to make the effort to meet up more often from now on. All in all a top night that ended around 6am to face the following days hang over...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: