Tuesday 11 August 2009

early June Circus circus circus..

Me and Emily had a roadtrip to see my good friend Terry Kvasnik in London performing with britney spears on her Circus tour. I was looking forward to catching up with him as it had been ages were both always busy and he is usually somewhere exotic lucky sod!! We had a couple of drinks at the o2 then headind to our seats. Emily was dying to see Britney but I have seen her before so knew there wasn't too much to get excited over. The show was fantastic though but due to how amazing all her dancers were. After the show we went to meet Terry and a few dancers in Movida to dance the night away and much drinking!! Good job they had a day off the next day..sadly we didnt and had to drive back feeling rough as always!
Photobucket
Photobucket
britney and terry strutting his stuff..
On arrival back in Manchester i had to get ready to go to Bradford for my solo gig which was the first of 2 nights in Coco nightclub doing 'circus' themed!! good fun, easy job dancing the night away and on the saturday was joined by Scarlet and some clowns etc so even better!!
All in all a good circus weekend.
Photobucket

OASIS..
Sunday round the weekend off in good fashion with the Oasis gig in Heaton Park which is at the end of my mums road..cool.. a good drinking sesh was in order as per usual!! Me and my brother Hareth, his mate Nathan amd my sister Dahlia went for a good old singalong in our anoraks and wellies- took me right back to the 90's!! Sorted..

No comments: