Sunday 24 August 2008

ibiza week 2!!

Me and Sarah chill on the rocks and tan ourselves before meeting our newly arrived friends from Wales for some Ibiza adventures and some hardcore partying!Monday was a warmup in Mbar and Plastik which I dont remember being in I was so drunk before partying all night in Eden, we had a great night, the best bunch of people to party with and I had an awesome time, I was so glad they were all out here. Good times, we walked sarah back to the hotel in the sunset before me and mathew went for a stroll singing cheesy songs as walked by the yachts blissed out before chilling and trying to sleep with the blazing sunshine outside the hotel. Got a few hours sleep before getting woken up, the lads were going jet skiing so i went back for sarah but fell asleep waiting for her to get out of the shower so got there too late. sorry annie, leaving you with the boys alone sun bathing while they went mental in the sea.
Tuesday night was madness in Es Paradise and after a pre party in Plastik we hit the club and got steaming drunk in Clubland, as the guys were working with a PvsD set we got loads of free booze and us girls took advantage resulting in lots of onstage dancing and partying on the bar!! loads of funny pics to put up when I sort them..
Photobucket
At the end of the night or should I say early morning we head to a boat party but its too full so a house party happens on the other side of the island due to mathew making friends with fran cosgrave, rock n roll!! Great gang that looked after us, one of the guys Cousin Rick who I had never met before actually went to my school ha!!mad!!
we partied the morning away ending with a chill in the paddling pool which was about all we could manage all partied out! We headed back to the hotel at about 1pm after the drama of trying to get a spanish cab in the middle of nowhere with the boys ready to drop and annie having to save the day and sort everyones cabs back, they jumped in one first and me and matt sat on the wall waiting for ours looking broken, eventually it arrived to rescue us so at 1pm ish it was time to sleep and chill all day in the room, lovely!!
It was nice to just have a chilled one, went for food and a few beers in Mbar with everyone that night, daint and aid had left and annie didnt make it out so a smaller gang tonight, we chatted for a few hours before getting a reasonably early night in the room with the broken air conditioning that had been sending us mad, i got up about 5 times to turn it on which made me too cold half an hour later then to turn it off which made me too hot half an hour later, to top it off our double bed was too single beds pushed together so i woke a couple of times falling into the gap haha ah well..
Thursday was my last day out there and I woke up feeling sad already, I was absolutely heartbroken to be going home and the fact that they were staying only made it worse, we did have an amazing last day though, mathew got a cab to meet the ad and annie while i packed my case before meeting mag,paul and rob to drive to meet them. we drove to old town for food then to cala llonga beach to swim and relax before the boat party that Alex Kidd was djing on- perfect!! the boat party was amazing but to leave everyone when we got back on land made me wanna cry,we all said our goodbyes as they were catching a plane to cardiff tomo morning so had one last party night left!! I was so ready to just move out there for the rest of the summer but sadly GK's had work on back here and I dragged myself back on the plane strangely enough on the same one as cousin rick, alex kidd and fran who we had just been partying with, small world eh!! what a strange but blissful trip and when I got home the first thing I did was plan my trip back!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
with the boys on the boat!!
with the girls!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ibiza 08 crew..shipwrecked

No comments: