Sunday 24 August 2008

ibiza baby!! july 20-aug1st

Saturday 19th July Newport You fuckin knows it!!
To say i woke up this morning super excited is a lie only for the fact i havent been to bed yet!! We had a meeting at TJs in Newport last night about doing a kind of residency there with the Glitter Kittens and had a great start to the evening rocking out with Dave the promoter, its an awesome venue and i hope we can sort out a regular spot as almost every cool band you can think of has played there at some point.As the night was young this was only our first stop off for the evening the next being The Cotton Club which was a complete opposite of TJs to say the least, I hated it!! I dont know if it was because I didnt like the music or I didnt fit in or wether it was the amount of fights kicking off in the venue ( mostly from girls ) but it wasnt really my idea of fun. Anyway we were there for the Pritchard vs Dainton gig which to be honest I dont remember much of as I was too busy dodging fights haha! They rocked as usual im sure even with a crowd full of mentalists. Shortly after the gig we escaped to Cardiff for a few quiet drinks which was nice but gutting as I couldnt stay and had to tear myself away to go home and catch my flight, what an awesome reason though so cant complain!
Sunday 20th Ibiza here we come!!
We fly out to the promised land, im so excited but hate flying so much the only thing keeping me going is the fact its pretty short compared to the flights im used to, even so I have the usual sweaty palms and have to distract myself for take off, its not too bad cos im sat with my friend Cher who's probably more scared than me so looking after her kept me calm.
We arrive, get a cab and head to our hotel only to find that there has been a plumbing problem and we cant have the sea view room we payed for and wont even be in that hotel for the first two nights!! Not exactly the welcome to paradise I was expecting! We get a cab to another hotel and after much moaning get ready to hit the town, we wander down the dodgy west end and get steaming drunk in the cheesy bars before going to the only cool spot down there Ground Zero to rock out. Theres a pole in there hence me dancing for the other girls for the rest of the night something I regretted in the morning when I feel my bruised thighs, I was pretty good though even if i do say so myself haha! I have only had 4 hours sleep since getting up Friday morning but feel good, we hit the beach with some beers and chill, another all nighter happens Monday night thanks to bumping into some cool people on the beach on our way to bed and another spontaneous party night happening for me and Cher, the other girls went to bed and we decided to explore the island off our heads ha, we walked for miles im sure chatting and meeting randoms on the way, brilliant fun! As the sun was coming up we started to stroll back to our hotel to go to bed when we bumped into two guys, now im a big believer in fate and I really think I was meant to meet this guy! His name was Brian and he was from Scotland and only 19 bless him, anyway im not going to go into details but as we chatted we just bonded and ended up sitting for hours solving each others problems, he was going through a big heartbreak and I hope I helped, I think he just needed someone to talk to and vice versa I poured my heart out to him with all my issues and it really helped to get advice from an outsider who didnt know me or tell me what I wanted to hear. After deep chatting for hours and even him shedding some tears we decided to go our seperate ways only to discover we were staying in the same hotel and only 3 doors away from each other!!haha, what are the chances, I think we were meant to have that chat, we went to our own rooms and as I never got a contact for him that was the last time I saw him but I hope he's ok and got everything sorted. It was purely on a friendship level not a romantic or sexual one whatsoever but what he said about his girl and the advice he gave me restored my faith in men so good on him im sure he will grow into a charming young man!
Another day sunning ourselves and drinking and I finally drop in to bed Tuesday night at 3.30am after some fun partying with the girls! Only in Ibiza eh!!
Photobucket
Wednesday is a sunning ourselves day and a meal so catch up on energy for Thursday's getting off our heads at Ibiza Rocks and Ground Zero again with loads of random people we had just met before sitting on the beach til morning chatting. Friday however is the best day so far as its Pete Tong's Wonderland!! Woo, party time!!
Photobucket
Me and Sarah danced til they threw everyone out just before 7am not even close to being ready for our bed. We strolled home and witnessed the Spanish police searching people for drugs, it was random checks but looked really intense, not wanting to be probed for fun we decided to party in our room til it got busier on the beach then headed down there with some beers for a sun bathing session! I ended up staying in on my own Saturday night as sharing with 3 other girls was taking its toll and I needed time out while they went off to have a few drinks, besides I was preparing to go mental and party non stop Sunday to home time so a good chill out was definately in order for me!
Photobucket
Judgement Sundays Eden
This was the night i was looking forward too and it didnt let me down!! Judge Jules and Lisa Lashes, what more could we want, me and Sarah had the best night dancing uncontrollably haha, absolutley loved it, im going back to Ibiza before the season ends just for this night alone, if you go definatlety do this night!!
Photobucket
Lashes was absolutley amazing, I love her she's wicked! At around 6.30am we headed home exhausted after our first week out there partying hard, drinking hard with no sleep and no food just alot of sunshine and good times, im happy but about to drop!! We have four nights left and I cant wait!!

No comments: