Monday 25 August 2008

The Glitter Kittens live,Che Bar Doncaster Aug 21st

Sarah is staying with me this week so having a lot of fun as got time off except for a gig thursday night in Doncaster at Che Bar, its just three of us again, me, Sarah and Denim, the management were lovely and we got looked after really well which was nice after the last gig!! We did two 15minute sets that was duets,group numbers and solo's, Sarah did So Hot by Kid Rock for the first time and it went really well. The whole show went smoothly, we had a good laugh and a nice sized crowd so alls good, pretty much in and out which is what you want for gigs like this! We took our free booze with us and headed home!! What a great job I have, I love it, I get to travel, keep fit doing it and have a laugh with the people that matter to me!! Perfect.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: