Tuesday 18 November 2008

on tour with vampires rock til 3rd and 4th then 2 days off

Been busy with the tour and its been weird this week as shereen is away for her wedding, missing her loads but everything has been going well so not to worry! have two days off and feel well down and depressed, go for a drink with scarlet and have a catch up and gossip and feel better thanks to her. i think because im always busy and happy having loads of highs when i stop i suddenly feel low. i tend to dwell on stupid things and get myself all stressed out, i think its my body being tired when i refuse to stop. either way my 2 days off this time were not too great, spent them feeling sorry for myself which is ridiculous because my life is great and i wouldnt change a thing, ah well we all have them days i guess!

No comments: