Wednesday 27 May 2009

may 14th- 17

Thursday
Tonight I had a private gig for Magic Sam's birthday party in chorley at the Imperial. My sister Dahlia came with me to take pictures and we had a really good night, there was 2 cool bands on- The Heartbreaks and orphan boy so check them out aswell as Chris Cross the mental contortionist, so i was in good company! I did two solo's, one to the pink panther theme tune and a striptease en pointe to Glitter by Motley Crue..all was good and Sam seemed to have fun as did everyone else..
Friday
Did all the usual stuff, pay bills, go for a run with the dog, do my washing then in the evening go to see the Vamps lot in Meatloaf the Symphony- its basically the touing stage show of Meatloaf songs with a full orchestra onstage which is wicked..makes a really big difference, i dont even really like Meatloaf but the show is good!! After we all went out for drinks in town and had a good catch up, some of the orchestra came too so it was nice to get to know them. We ended up in Jillys til 5.30am somehow, me, emily, ben and birdy were dancing like nutters to all the rock anthems completely wasted but it was great fun! not so good to come out of the club in daylight- reminded me of ibiza..cant wait to get back there and party!! All in all a good party night with the gang..
Saturday
After a few hours sleep i get up and do the usual park routine with stella my dog, feel rough because hardly slept the past two nights so decide to stay in until Alex Kidd texts and tempts me into a party night. not needing much persuasion I agree..I have a day off tomo and it would be good to see him so head home,get ready and chat to Rachel who's already out so head to meet her in Kro with all her party guy mates! Had a great laugh dancing and being silly and watching the lads treat us to some burlesque. End up going to theirs for a pre party warm up before Sankeys and once Andy gets the dressing up box out and the dj is pumpin we lose track of time dressing up and laughing at each other. Basically to cut along story short I never got to meet Alex which was a shame because thats why I went out but we did have a great night and I headed home at 7.30am the next morning to walk the dog and watch crap tv all day and drink wine with my brother as there was no point in bed at that stage.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: